OSHA Compliance Training
What is OSHA?
Under the Occupational Safety & Health act of 1970 OSHA’s role is to assure safe and healthful working conditions for working men and women; by authorizing enforcement of the standards developed under the Act; by assisting and encouraging the states in their efforts to assure safe and healthful working conditions by providing for research, information, education and training in the field of occupational safety and health.
List of OSHA Compliance Training Susquehanna Safety Solutions offers:
- Permit Required Confined Space
- Permit Required Confined Space (Review)
- Self Contained Breathing Apparatus Training and Fit Testing
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Hazard Communications
- Back Safety
- Back Safety/Ergonomics
- Ladder Safety
- Ladder Safety/Fall Protection
- Trench Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Flagger and Work Zone Safety (PennDOT Approved)
- Understanding Portable Gas Monitors
- Test Your Safety Knowledge
- Slip, Trips and Falls
- Bloodbourne Pathogens
- Is Your Plant Safe??
- Heat Stress Prevention
- Chain Saw Safety
- Lawn Mower Safety
Please call 1-800-822-2105 to schedule.