Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
HeartSineHeartSine® is a world leader in the provision of medical devices for the lifesaving treatment of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA). Designed specifically for rescuers of all skill levels, our inventive technologists have changed the way urgent care is delivered around the world.
- World’s first portable, battery-operated defibrillator
- World’s first portable defibrillator deployed in an ambulance
- World’s first patent for automatic recognition of ventricular fibrillation
- Worlds’ first flat screen display and read out
- World’s first audio and visual prompt interaction
HeartSine Samaritan® PADs are lightweight, compact and easy to use. Audio and visual prompts guide the user step-by-step through the rescue process. The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 300P with the highest level of water resistance in the industry. Special packages and pricing available. Call 1-800-822-2105 for details.
Automated External Defibrillators (AED)
SFEC participates in CoStars through the Emergency Responder Loose Supplies category under contract 012-85